Adapt to loading and transport of supercars, with the sliding platform to the ground.
The equipment S.E.T.AL. 200 can be placed on cabs whose min. total weight is 6500 Kg and, as it is very easy to use, is particularly fit for the transport of vehicles.
The dimensions of the loading platform, available in aluminium alloy (S.E.T.AL. 200) or in zinc coated steel (S.E.T.AC. 200), may vary according to the different type of cab or to the client’s needs.
The special structure of the equipment, whose platform moves till it leans completely to the ground, makes the loading of particularly low cars or of sports trim car easier.
This equipment is perfect also for the loading of motor caravans whose rear overhang is particularly long and, consequently, difficult to rescue with a standard equipment.
On demand it is possible to add a rib with a sheet (sliding sides) and back hatch to protect the damaged car.
Alternatively it is possible to add a rigid van structure with back hatch and, in case, with side door.
The hydraulic telescopic back fork (supplied together with 1T or 2T versions), allows the towing (with lifted axle) of damaged cars or lorries.
The equipment S.E.T.AL. 200 is produced in full obedience of the Machine Policy EC, which certifies the full conformity of the product to the basic safety needs as well as to the technical regulations, which represent a guarantee of quality for customers.
- Loading platform which can be bent and slipped off with the help of a gearmotor and ground rack running on central slides.
- Whole hydraulic system (power take off, pump, lever control distributor).
- Hydraulic winch placed on the front with towing power of 3.6T or 4.5T, equipped with rope guide, rope presser and steel rope with hook.
- Emergency button and hearing signal while equipment is working.
- 2 wings, 1 tool box with lock, pulley to rescue damaged cars, 2 fixed choks to block wheels, 2 adjustable choks to block wheels, 1 wedge to stop the breakdown van, 1 sphere for the towing of trolleys or roulottes, 1 belt with crack, 1 belt with two eyes, 2 turning orange flashing lights, light to illuminate the instrument board, 1 steerable spot light, side clearance lights and side bars.
ATTACHMENTS ON DEMAND
- Hydraulic translator of the winch.
- Rib with sheet (sliding sides) and back hatch.
- Rigid van structure with back hatch.
- Hydraulic telescopic back fork.
- Starting cables 12 V – 24 V.
- Scooters and motorbikes holder with slide for loading operation .
- Radio control for one or more mouvements.
- Flashing bar “type approved”.
- Special trolleys type “America” to load vehicles.
- Special trolleys type “New” to tow cars.
- Special car jack 2T.
- Extractible dustbin holder, broom and shovel holder, cans and extinguisher holders.